Wright Service Corp. (WSC) has been embedded in our central Iowa community since 1933. WSC supports activities that benefit our employees and add value to the communities where we live and work. Through monetary and in-kind donations such as labor or education, we are able to support various causes and organizations that align with our values. We take pride in building and developing relationships with our employees, clients and communities.
Community Engagement Goals
- Contribution: Continue to increase opportunities for employees to partake in company sponsored events through the Culture Club to increase total volunteer hours by 10% in 2022.
- Youth Interactions: Create a program to track career fairs attended.
- Youth Interactions: Increase exposure to our family of companies through events such as career expos and presentations at schools.
- Reputation: Create a Wright Service Corp. sustainability website to showcase our Corporate Social Responsibility journey.
- Vendors: Implement Vendor Code of Conduct and Supplier Diversity Policy.
- Vendors: WSC will track and report diverse spend on vendors and partners for our headquarters to better understand community impact areas and opportunities for investment.
- 2022 Accomplished Goals